Friday, February 1, 2008

up...

Yes we are. Miss Johanna seems to protest to sleeping. No sleep last night. None. And it looks like were on the same track now. Its only been 2 days and im sooo tired. But even though its tiring, I appreciate every second of it. Although a nap does sound nice :) tomorrow she has a well baby appointment. Hopefully everything goes well with that. One thing Johanna does love is books. Today we read 5 together.. Kinda.. I read she made noises! Haha... maybe tomorrow we'll read more. She is very constipated and I find that is the reason for her irratability. I hope the doc gives us something for it so she can go back to being happy. . . . .P.S. Johanna and I extremely miss everyone at the nicu!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PS...we miss you too! :)
How did the doctor appt go? Did they give something for the constipation? Neosure has the tendency to be constipating, did he have you add some rice cereal yet? She should be starting some solid foods soon. I miss her soooooo sooooo much!!! We all talk about her at work.

The meeting went good, but I missed you there, next month I hope you can come.

Tell Johanna hi and hug for me...hope to see you soon!

Christine :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim one more thing....

Sean's mommy started a blog thanks to your blog...you inspired her like Will's mommy inspired you, and there is this great connection thing happening :)

Her blog is www.littlemansean.blogspot.com

I am sure she would love it if you connected with her on her blog :)

K talk to u soon,
Christine

Janelle said...

Sean Michaels mom..Janelle here. I tried to blog you when you took her home but it wouldnt come up..I finally got through today. Thank you for thinking of us..I just cried when I read your comments..but then when dont I cry?..I was wondering how things were going..I know it had to be scary..I am scared too..Just hold her and love her and you can add me to your list of 3 am phone calls if you need me 209-474-7376..she looks beautiful and I know she is happy to be home..take care of yourself too...janelle