Friday, February 8, 2008

<3

Today was a very good day! Johanna took her first trip to chilis to get to see all of my old co workers. They all took so many pictures, she was exausted after that. Haha, after that we went to buy more diapers.. Boy does she go through those! Then we came home and took a nap together. It was a very nice afternoon for us.I thiink her problem at night is that she misses her daddy. Cuz all the fussiness starts when he leaves at night. But so far, tonight she has been doing very good. Minimal crying and even though she isn't asleep, she is laying down in her bed and not being fussy. Wre adapting. Slowly but surely. Tomorrow Johanna and I are going to make her daddy a valentine, but it'll be from Johanna. Im sure he will love it. Oh, and the doc did give me suposatories (spelled wrong im sure) for her, I gave it to her once and she did poop, but the doc did say babies can become dependant on those. So I stopped giving her that, and instead im giving her camomile tea. And she has been pooping daily and very well. She also enjoys the tea. I give it to her right before bed and it warms her tummy. Johanna is still loving bathtime especially with the cool bathtub daddy bought her. I can't believe it has jets! If only my bath could have those! Looks relaxing.

No comments: