Sunday, February 24, 2008

good day today

Johanna took her 1st trip to old sac! It was kind of rainy though, so we decided just to get some sushi and leave haha. My sister visited this weekend and it was awesome and she spent most of the time holding johanna, nd when she left and it was time for bed, johanna was not happy! Fernando and I are contemplating a move. It will be so hard for me to just up and leave everyone I care about, but I think I need to move back to orange county. Stockton hasn't been a good influence on me and I don't want that for johanna. I miss who I used to be, the person I was when I lived there. I want johanna to have a similar childhood to mine. Beaches, bonfires, sun and heat 24/7. But I know how much I will miss everyone. The move won't be until probably the end of the year but who knows. Well goodnight<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim....

Dameron gave me the 29th off :) yay! Cant wait to see you all

-Christine :)