Sunday, February 17, 2008

Content...

Sometimes its not about happily ever after, its about being happy right now...

Today I realized that I absolutly love my life. Johanna and I went to her friend Amelias 1st birthday party today. Amelias mommy Norma is a good friend of mine who went to high school with me. As the girls were playing (and Johanna was playing!) Norma and I just talked about everything that had to do with our daughters. At that moment is when I actually realized, im someones mother. Not only that, but im proud of it! It was so strange to be on the other side of the situation. I used to be the little girl playing, now im the one saying "Johanna take that out of your mouth!" I know johanna needs me for food and comfort and all that, but I think I might need her more. She saved me from going down a bad path. I hate to say it, but I believe that without her being here today, I probably wouldn't be a very good person. She has opened my heart and truely shown me what real love is. I once heard a saying that said, " Being a mother is to choosing to have your heart walk around" I can say now that I 100% know what that means. I know johanna is a miracle baby and an she's my angel. She takes care of me without even knowing it.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

wow wht a difference a week makes..look back at your blogs..se how a little rest and some time makes it all ok..when the dust settles we will all be better than ok..just keep loving and appreciating her..we r all in better places because of our angels

seans mom

Anonymous said...

:( (tears) so sweet....you are so sweet Kim. I believe that you are more than a good mother, you are a beautiful person who is growing, learning and loving....Johanna may have been exactly what you needed, they come when they are supposed to. We have to hear the world tell us what is right, what is wrong..but at the end of the day, when we go home to those that do not judge us...who just love us for who we are...that is where the truth is, isnt it?

You are a wonderful, wonderful, beautiful woman and I am so proud of you Kim.

You and Johanna are in my heart forever and ever...

Christine