Wednesday, January 30, 2008

wow.. so nervous

I have NEVER been so nervous!! Im am excited and so scared. Dr simko called and said that no, in fact we will probably have to come get her in the morning. So chrisitne, if u read this, its not around 4, its prolly gonna be around noon. But the clerk will call you. She passed her hearing screaning on both ears! Im so relieved to hear that. Oh my stomach feels like it is in a knot. I've waited so long for this. Never thought the day would come, but here I am, hours away from getting to pick her up. Tomorrow will be a very very emotional day with tons of tears im sure. Oh my, I can't wait!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, of course I am reading haha, I woke up sooooo excited for you!! hahaha....

You are going to make an incredible mother AT HOME darling, just like at the hospital. You are READY for this, you can do it sweetie!!! It is time, you are ready, she is ready, Fernando and your mother, heck even your brothers are ready.

Oh, Kim, it is a beautiful life my friend! Things will go wonderful...worry, it is ok to worry. Make sure everyone washes hands, warm the house up before a bath, feed her, clothe her and before you know if...send her off to college, then watch her be married, then have grandchildren....it is going to be a BEAUTIFUL life sweetheart!!!

I know, we are not supposed to give out our phone numbers etc...but I want to be there for you for anything that you may need, you own private NICU nurse advice line LOL call me please anytime for anything.

My home number 547-0460
My address to send all the birthday party invites haha:
2168 W Raymond Avenue
Stockton, Ca. 95203

Ok, so I broke the cardinal rule of nurse trying not to get attached...oh well LOL it happens, plus God said it is ok.

See you soon on your way home!

Lotsa hugs and promises that things will be INCREDIBLE!!!!

-Christine