Sunday, January 27, 2008

I love bath time!

Today we gave Johanna a bath! I love to do bath time because it seems as though Johanna really enjoys it. I can't believe how big she is getting! She's so beautiful and her personality is starting to shine through. Today I put on the last preemie outfit that fits her. Next step, newborn! Her outfit to come home in is yellow. I didn't care to much for it at first, but I just looked at it a little while ago, and it is really cute. I also have a green and yellow blanket to kinda match her. Im so excited to bring her home! We have so much catching up to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim!
I just got off of work and came home to check up on your blog, my daughter and I look at Johanna, she wants to be a "baby nurse like mommy" haha.

Ok, I gotta tell ya. I am going to miss your little sweetie so so much. She has been my primary assignment for almost as long as she has been in the NICU and I have to say, I have such love in my heart for her and for you Kim. I have been blessed to be her nurse, to see her grow, to see you grow...and now send her home to her wonderful family...its about time huh? haha, way way overdo!

I asked for the 29th of March off, if they dont give it to me, Ill call in sick haha....I dont want to miss her christening for anything!

And Fernando, keep doing good with your work. I know it is hard, but you are taking care of your family, you have alot to be proud of. You guys make a beautiful family, you are never too young...all the people that tell you different have no idea. I have been with my husband for almost 15 years now...we were 17, young and naive we were, and here we are and there you will be...before you know it. Enjoy every single second of your beautfiul, precious Johanna!! Please, please keep in touch with me, I will miss you all so very much!

OH MY GOSH, she's comin home! YAY!!!!

Kim, my email: nursechrissy32@clearwire.net ANYTHING, ANYTIME......I mean it.

With love,
Christine Moles, RN