Thursday, January 24, 2008

i will never get tired of "good" days...

Today was great. I got to DAmeron and Johanna was up and playing with her mobile, like actually grabing for it! I was so excited to see her so active. So i picked her up and she was so amazed by the balloon that the little baby boy next to her had next to his crib. She would not take her eyes off of it. She ate well, no vomitting for that feeding, which is good. they are continuing her medication for an infection she has on her tongue, they said it should go away soon. She payed so much attention to me today, i loved it, but it was an issue when i had to leave and all she would do was cry. It made me sad, and if i could stay there all day, i would. That is exactly why im so excited she'll be coming home soon, that way i can spend all my time with her. Im glad she hasnt had a "bad" day in awhile, which makes me soo happy...

No comments: