Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TOday was GOod

today they got Johanna down to 30% spo2. which is great. becaus she stayed there for a couple hours. but then they had to move her back up to 40. sometimes i get upset when they move it back up. i feel like they are ignoring all the work she puts into staying where shes at. but i do understand why. they know what they are doing. I do not. so i have to learn to not get upset. i pray that she can come home for Christmas. but as much as i try to force myself into believing its a possibility, i know in my heart, its not going to happen. with only a week, she has to much to do. it makes me sad, but it is where she needs to be. I didnt get to see her much today. and when i was there she was sleeping, which is good for her, she needs the rest. Last night she was 4 pounds 6.9 ounces. she is getting so big!! im so proud of her. i always will be.

No comments: