Sunday, June 8, 2008

In 3 1/2 months Johanna will be turning 1. Its insane to even think about. I am constantly being told that I shouldn't make a big deal about a party and I understand where they are coming from BUT, johanna turning 1 is a big deal to me. Its such an accomplishment that I want to aknowledge it in a big way. She struggled soo much to be where she is at and the least I can do is make a big deal about it. Only problem is that I have never had to throw a 1st birthday party before so I am kind of stuck.. Any ideas would be fantastic and much appreciated... other than that in some big news, johanna took her first crawling step! It was awesome and I cried for about 30 minutes but I couldn't help it, I was sooo happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

crawling? OMG awesome!

Yes, a huge accomplishment and a bday party would be the greatest!

How about Pixie Woods?

Janelle said...

i second that..its such a great place for little people...and im glad you cried that means your a big baby lik e me

Sorensen Family said...

Hi Johanna's mom...thank you for your reassurance that everything will be okay. I hope it will be. It really helped when I read your blog. Like you mentioned, there's always that fear of taking one step forward, then taking two steps back. It's so rough! Again, thank you so much.