Monday, April 7, 2008

6 month check up was a disaster!!!!

Ughh I am so angry! Johannas pediatrician is awful! Here's how the appointment went, the appointment was at 10:45 am, so we got there at 10:15, signed in n whatnot so we waited and at 12:30 pm, we saw the doctor, I was already annoyed for waiting so long, BUT, I decided to let it go. The we spent maybe 5 minutes at most talkeng about johanna before she got on her phone. Then she said, "you kno wut? I have so much to do, so the nurse is going to come give her shots" I didn't get to ask any questions, nothing! So the nurse comes in to give johanna her shots, and the nurse starts to talk to her mom on her cell phone! Excuse me?!? So she gave her the shots, and I asked the nurse if I could please speak to the doc because I had some questions, doc came in and basically blew me off. At this point I was pissed. I said how is it if I waited nearly 2 hours just to see her, she couldn't give me just a little more time?, then she rreplied with this, "if you have a problem with it, find a new doctor!" I most certainly will!!!! Ughh im still mad about it, so now im on the lok out for a new pedi, anhy ideas? Other than my rant, johanna is doin well, small fever from the shots, but doing well, in fact she went with mommy to look for a car today! Oh, and her physicl therapist says she doesn't believe johanna will crawl, she thinks shell go straight to walking, cuz she alread stands up and is holding on to things to keep her up

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim! oh my GOSH!!

Who was this?!

Dr Bryant Williams was my doc when I was a baby, and he has been my kids pedi since my son was born...14 years. You wait a while to see him...but he is the absolute BEST doctor, he does not rush you...that is why you wait for a while for your appt.

Janelle said...

Michaels and Seans Dr is Dr Billigmeir at Pediatric Assoc on that same complex on March Lane 83 west. He is wonderful..you can try him also..you should report that dr..they have to belong to a group and they wouldnt like that...Tell Johanna we love her even if that mean old Dr wasnt very nice..soon Sean will be as big as her and he will hug her and make it all better..he has more awake time so we need to hang out..ps how did you get her pic next to your comments?

Janelle said...

I dont know for sure..I didnt know there were drs that didnt take Medi Cal..you can call and ask 478-2622...i hope whoever you choose gives you a better expeierience..maybe the NICU could reccommend someone,,they deal with all kinds I am sure

Anonymous said...

Kim, its me Christine...that was me telling you about Dr Williams.

Yes, he does take medi cal too:)

wheres the pics from the christening? :) waiting...patiently hehe :)

Janelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janelle said...

i am patiently waiting 4 the pics from the christening also...i looked
hot that day

Anonymous said...

Kim Its me Donna from the NICU...
U need to report that Doctor. I don't know who you have, but My gosh report the WHOLE office including the nurse. They should not be treating patients that way. Take care and call me sometime you know the number. Give Johanna a hug and kiss from me. I miss her so....