Thursday, March 20, 2008

pt tomorrow

Tomorrow is Johannas first day of physical therapy. Im kind of excited for it. Im hoping we can all come up with something to do with her to help her catch up. Im in no hurry though, in my eyes she is doing wonderfully. She's getting a tooth in the front on her top gum, so she has been a bit more fussy than usual, she is trying to sit up on her own, but that's not going to well, but I see her trying nd that's what matters to me. Her 0-3 months are starting to get a little tight, so who knows, we might be workin up another size. She's growing soo quickly!! And she finally loves to watch her baby einstein videos, she laughs the whole time! I love when she laughs. She no longer throws up anymore, and is eating 5 ounces every 4 hours.(sometimes 3 though) she's pushin 13 1/2 pounds. Ill write tomorrow about how physical therapy goes

1 comment:

Janelle said...

why does she need PT...I didnt know she needed that. I hope everything is ok. Is the ceremony Sat? what time?..Do we bring presents for this?...Lets try to hook up Friday..today in up all night mom time hahaha..cALL ME